by Professor Yoland Lim as co-author
1. The Effect of Whole Blood Infusions on Renal Graft Rejection in Rats. J. W. Fabre, Y. Lim, P. J. Morris. The Australian Society of Immunologists, Annual Meeting, W.A. December 1970.
2. Effect of Blood Transfusions on Renal Allographs in Rats. J. W. Fabre, Y. Lim, P. J. Morris. 11th Scientific Meeting, The Surgical Research Society of Australasia, St. Vincent’s Hospital, Melbourne, October 1970.
3. Specific Immunosupressions of Renal Allograft in Rats. J Fabre, Y. Lim, P. J. Morris. 12thSc1entific Research Society of A ustralasia Meeting, Sydney, May 1971.
5. Renal Transplantation, A Micro-surgical Technique: 1970 J. Fabre, Y. S. H. Lim, P. J. Morris. Film produced by Melbourne University, The Department of Surgery, Royal Melbourne Hospital.
6. The following papers were presented at the Surgical Research Seminars, The Department of Surgery. Royal Melbourne Hospital, Melbourne University:
Pathology in Clinical Chiropractic Practice 1976, United Chiropractors Association.
Seminars and Lectures (Guest or Chief Lecturer). 1976 Chiropractic Pathology.
1977 China Acupuncture College.
1980 Columbo South General Hospital.
Anti-obesity Drug: February 4th, 1971. Patent No, 3924, Australia.
Anti-Cholestrol Drug, May 1978.
Medical and Surgical
Micro-surgery in small vessels, 1971.
Childbirth by Acupuncture, September 1978.
Dangers of Manipulation, by Professor Yoland Lim.
Arthritis, facts and fiction, by Professor Yoland Lim.
Obesity control, by Professor Yoland Lim.
July 3, 1994
Publication:The Age Location:Melbourne, Victoria, Australia Issue Date:Sunday, July 3, 1994Page:Page 88
May 22, 1994
Publication:The Sydney Morning Herald Location:Sydney, New South Wales, AustraliaIssue Date:Sunday, May
(L-R) Dr Justin Lim, Dr Hen Kuang Hong (Emergency Department Physician) and Professor Yoland Lim.